Are you facing a slow downloading problem when downloading any files from Telegram and want to know how to download telegram files without Telegram to boost the speed?
You can do it by joining a Telegram group called Files Web Downloader. you’ll need to join the group and forward the downloadable link. they will convert the link as a fast downloadable link. Copy and paste the link into a browser to download.
Another Telegram bot that you can use to download any large files without Telegram is GetPublicLinkBot. This bot will generate a direct download link for any file you send it.
How to Download Telegram Files Without Telegram?
How Do I Download Files from Outside Telegram?
Telegram is a great way to stay connected with friends and family all over the world. But what if you want to download a file from outside of Telegram? Is it possible?
Yes, it is possible to download files from outside of Telegram. Here are two methods you can use:
1) Use a third-party service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
Simply upload the file you want to download onto one of these services, and then send the link to the file inside of Telegram. The person receiving the link will be able to click on it and download the file just like they would from any other website.
2) Use an FTP client like FileZilla.
This method requires a bit more setup, but it’s still fairly straightforward. Create an account with an FTP service like FileZilla Server (https://www.filezilla-project.org/).
Once you have your FTP account set up, upload the file you want to share onto the server using your FTP client software.
Then, send the link to your file inside of Telegram – when someone clicks on it, they’ll be prompted to enter their FTP login information in order to download the file.
Both of these methods should work well for downloading files from outside of Telegram. If you have any questions or trouble getting either method to work, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll try our best to help out!
How Can I View Telegram Files Without Downloading?
If you’ve ever wanted to know how to view Telegram files without downloading them, we’ll show you a simple trick that will let you view any file on Telegram, without having to download it first.
This can be useful if you’re trying to save space on your device, or if you’re worried about a particular file being malicious.
It’s also just generally handy to be able to preview files before downloading them. Here’s how it works:
1. Open the Telegram app and navigate to the chat containing the file you want to view.
2. Tap and hold on to the file until the options menu appears.
3. Select “View” from the options menu. The file will now open in its respective viewer (e.g., an image will open in your default photo viewer).
How Can I Save a Downloaded File from Telegram?
- Open the Telegram app and go to the specific chat thread where you downloaded the file.
- Tap on the download icon next to the message containing the file. This will open up a list of options for you.
- Select “Save to Downloads.” The file will now be saved in your device’s storage in the “Downloads” folder.
Telegram Direct Download Link Bot
in the article on How To Download Telegram Files Without Telegram, If you’re like most people, you probably use Telegram to chat with friends and family. But did you know that there’s a Telegram Direct Download Link Bot? This bot can be used to create direct download links for files on your computer.
Here’s how it works: You need to find the file that you want to share. Then, open the Telegram app and search for the Direct Download Link Bot.
Once you’ve found the bot, click on it and press “Start.” Next, select the file that you want to share and press “Send.” The bot will then generate a direct download link for the file.
You can then share this link with anyone you want! There are a few things to keep in mind when using this bot.
- Only files under 1 GB can be shared using this method.
- Your computer must be online in order for the link to work properly.
- Remember to delete the link after someone has downloaded the file so that others cannot access it!